Hi Matt,

Indeed, this tutorial was originally published in March 20, 2017, and many
things have changed since then. both in Google Cloud and in Swift.

If you’re still searching for a similar HelloWorld tutorial, I would
suggest taking a look at this repository from the Google Cloud Platform
<https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/appengine-custom-runtimes-samples/tree/master/swift>

on Kitura, another popular web framework and HTTP server implemented in
Swift. Just make sure to change in the Package.swift file the majorVersion
to 2 and the minor to 6
<https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/appengine-custom-runtimes-samples/blob/master/swift/Package.swift#L6>

in order to run the most up-to-date Kitura version available.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0e025680-4a23-4bfc-9341-11a9c3952d28%40googlegroups.com.