Hello,

I'm using the App Engine Search API to perform full text search on my
Firestore database. I'm getting the following error when putting documents
into the Search index:
com.google.appengine.api.search.PutException: Error constructing stub for
app s~hanji-bd63d

I'm using a ServletContextListener that connects to my database and adds
Documents in the index when the instance is being initialized. Here is the
code that puts a Document in the index.
private void indexADocument(String indexName, Document document) throws
InterruptedException {
        IndexSpec indexSpec =
IndexSpec.newBuilder().setName(indexName).build();
        Index index =
SearchServiceFactory.getSearchService().getIndex(indexSpec);

        final int maxRetry = 3;
        int attempts = 0;
        int delay = 2;
        while (true) {
            try {
                index.put(document);

                // Getting id
                String id = null;
                for(Field  f: document.getFields("id")){
                    id = f.getText();
                }
                db.markDocAsIndexed(id);

            } catch (PutException e) {
                if
(StatusCode.TRANSIENT_ERROR.equals(e.getOperationResult().getCode())
                        && ++attempts < maxRetry) { // retrying
                    Thread.sleep(delay * 1000);
                    delay *= 2; // easy exponential backoff
                    continue;
                } else {
                    throw e; // otherwise throw
                }
            }
            break;
        }
    }

This is only a recent problem, I've already added thousands of documents to
my search index using this method and have had no problems, so I'm not sure
what could be causing this.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2e6c5e4b-303a-4871-a6ed-f6212b33c741%40googlegroups.com.