Hi Bruno,

I've had the exact same problem. My application was working until
yesterday(1/19) when I tried adding some documents to the index. I got this
error:
 PutException: Error constructing stub for app

I then tried to use my search endpoint to search documents already in the
index and I got the same SearchException you did.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/caef66af-c5ff-40de-92e4-4bb4ee86ac72%40googlegroups.com.