Hi

I would like to mount a Google Filestore share so that I can write files to
it from my app running in a GAE Flexible docker container.

As a crude experiment I have SSHed into the GAE host instance and manually
followed the steps outlined here
<https://cloud.google.com/filestore/docs/mounting-fileshares> to mount the
share in the docker container.
This works (sort of) but only if I manually run the container with the
appropriate privilege (for example docker run --rm -it *--cap-add sys_admin*
<image> /bin/bash).

Is it possible to configure GAE Flexible to run the gaeapp container with
specific properties (for example --cap-add sys_admin) ?

Alternatively can anybody suggest a better way to mount the Filestore share
on the gaeapp container.

Many thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/3bee20c6-1331-4e3a-af3d-ceb5b7edb737%40googlegroups.com.