I want to run my spring boot application on port 8400. i configured
server.port=8400 in application.properties. I gave following configuration:
<plugin>
<groupId>com.google.cloud.tools</groupId>
<artifactId>appengine-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.3.2</version>
<configuration>
<version>1</version>
<enableJarClasses>false</enableJarClasses>
<port>8400</port>
<host>0.0.0.0</host>
<admin_host>0.0.0.0</admin_host>
</configuration>
</plugin>
but its not working. it always hits 8080 from appspot.com. Please help.
Also how can I run on random port ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/f48318a1-a272-4847-9553-b94dd04209a0%40googlegroups.com.