Hello Rahul,

Thank you for reporting this issue. Do you mean that the app deployment
command fails with that error or something else? You might have encountered
a known permissions/file path issue, but to validate that you may have to
provide a stack trace or debugging log from your deployment command.

Here is a similar issue and how it was resolved in our Public Issues
Tracker tool [1]. Kindly have a look and give that a try and see if that
resolution helps. If not, please provide more details on your method,
workflow, documentation followed and debugging logs and we can help to
troubleshoot or create an Issue Tracker in our PIT tool.

Thank you!

[1] https://issuetracker.google.com/68329274

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/fc2996b7-1b85-4a4f-b654-6e9b819a3559%40googlegroups.com.