Hello,

You may feel free to explore the following documentation
<https://cloud.google.com/datastore/docs/concepts/errors> that highlights
how to conduct "Errors and Error Handling" for low-level Datastore mode
API. Please note as the documentation also mentions that client libraries
may or may not return these same values.

Regardless, you may refer to the chart called "Error Codes
<https://cloud.google.com/datastore/docs/concepts/errors#error_codes>".
There, you will see recommended actions for the error code encountered.
Essentially, the codes which mention using a "Retry using exponential
backoff" policy would typically be the ones associated with a HTTP- 5xx
status code indicating server incidents. You may feel free to explore this
documentation further and determine if it applies to your inquiry.

Hope this helps!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/11a4294c-d32b-4985-a8e4-25890e248e64%40googlegroups.com.