Ok,

After read cloud function request['header']

x-forwarded-for, fastly-client-ip display my ipAdress, good !

I test my ip with https://ipinfo.io and my city display, good as well !

However google cloud functions

X-AppEngine-Country is still US, bad :(

I don't understand why google don't use x-forwarded-for *and/or* not able
to located my ip (maybe google IP database is not updated ?)

best regards

renaud