Hi Sirajul,

Thanks for opening this thread, I’m not an ERP expert however from what I
understand of it you would need an infrastructure to execute your
application’s code and one or more databases.

One of the most developer friendly products that we offer to take care of
your application’s execution is App Engine standard
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/>. This environment
supports 5 of the most well known programming language (Go, Java, PHP,
Node.Js and Python).

For the databases it will really depend on your architecture and what are
your priorities. For example some of our product offer global data
distribution as others will offer zonal so depending on where your user
will use your software you might choose one over the other. You can compare
our different products using the table on this table
<https://cloud.google.com/products/databases/>.

I hope this will help!