Hello

I have been working on proof of concept  to demonstrate an idea i have been
researching on. This idea is based on Google's Dialogflow, TogetherJS and
WebRTC.

The Application uses WebSockets to create real time chat app based message
communication.
Application is perfectly fine on my local machine but when i deployed it on
GAE i am getting "502 Bad Gateway" error repeatedly.

Initially i deployed the app on GAE SE, i got the same error, but after
some research i found that WebSockets are not yet supported on GAE SE.  So
i have deployed the app on GAE FLEX, but still i am getting the same issue.

I am not even able to load main landing page of the Application and getting
into this "502 Bad Gateway".

Request for any help  / guidance where i am going wrong and this is my
first Application trying to make it work on GAE.

Thanks in advance

Best
ias