Hi,

I am new to Google DataPrep, and for one of my implementation I am trying
to use Google DataPrep.

I have to create a UI using App Maker and I have to run a pipeline for
performing intermediate jobs [data cleansing & transformation] and pushing
final data to destination. I have used Google DataPrep for performing
intermediate data cleansing and transformation but I am not able to make
out how to run/execute my dataprep based flows on button click event from
my AppMaker based UI?

What is the way of calling any dataprep pipeline on every button click from
UI? Is it possible or not?

Any quick reference would be of great help.

Regards,

Bhupesh