Hi

We switched to GAE PHP 7.2 runtime a couple of months ago.

I can't say for definite, but I'm fairly sure that on the PHP 5.5 runtime,
active user sessions continued running without hitch when we deployed a new
version of our app.

Since we switched to PHP 7.2, users are getting kicked out of the app the
moment 'gcloud app deploy' has completed.

Does anybody know how we can prevent this from happening, please, as we're
getting complaints from the users who are logged into the QA version each
time we have to push a small hotfix, which can sometimes be several times
per day.

Thanks