Hi Sai,

It used to be possible to download your source code with the appcfg.py
tools but unfortunately this tool is now deprecated and it’s replacement,
the Cloud SDK <https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/>  does not support this
feature.
There is a feature request for this, and you can follow their progress here
<https://issuetracker.google.com/138601958>, although there is no ETA for
when it will be implemented.