Hi

We have two GAE Standard env services within a project.  The PHP 5.5
service is fine, but the 'default' instance has disappeared from
Stackdriver Error Reporting after switching the runtime to PHP 7.2 (we
think... we're not definite on the point it disappeared).

I've worked through https://cloud.google.com/error-reporting/docs/setup/php
and added everything except ...

auto_prepend_file='/project-dir/vendor/google/cloud-error-reporting/src/prepend.php'

... as I gave up trying to figure out what /project-dir/ was after a few
attempts.

Is anybody able to provide some pointers, please?  We've got a 500 in QA
which we can't replicate in our local env and are fumbling in the dark with
no error reporting on the GAE instance.

Thanks!