Hi,

As far as I know, our public doc doesn't make any reference for
X-Frame-Options [1]. Also this might not be something App Engine allows on
thee client side per this StackExchange answer [2]. But from my research I
see that this is the syntax for setting the header in the
`appengine-web.xml` file:

<include path=”url”>
<http-header name=”X-Frame-Options” value=”SAMEORIGIN”/>
</include>

For further concerns like adding the headers in the response for the case
'http://localhost:8888' I would recommend seeking coding assistance on
www.stackoverflow.com or any other similar forum.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java/config/appref
[2] https://security.stackexchange.com/a/167082