Hello,

I have several projects on Google AppEngine Flexible, but one of my
projects randomly after a couple of days looses the ability to connect to
the database.

I'm using the unix socket to connect and i have SQL Admin activated. If i
debug the sql instance and the flexible instance they are both up and
running.

My DB User has privileges from any host.

The PDO error says "SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory".

This has happen a couple of times now.

Has someone have this issues before?
I don't really know what to do here.

Best regards Hampus