Hello everyone,

I've got an app that's been running for more than 5 years (often with much
higher utilization than I have now). However, suddenly I'm getting the
following error on indexing:

OverQuotaError: The API call search.IndexDocument() required more quota
than is available.

This doesn't happen with all the calls, but a lot of them. According to the
"Quotas" page, I'm far from any of my quotas in this project. Which makes
me feel it must be something on Google's end since I haven't touched my
code and it was indexing fine for years.

Could somebody help me out? The project ID is flox-by-gamua.
Thanks a lot in advance!