I am attempting to use the new datastore export to export more than 50
different entity kinds. For this purpose I specifically followed this cron
job based procedure. But, currently it is not possible to export more than
50 different entity kinds in a single backup request.
Also, ideally I would want to have all the backups end up in the same Cloud
Storage bucket (split by kind).

In order to do so I have split the export into multiple chunks (e.g. 40
entity kinds in each chunk). But, now if I try and export multiple
different entities into the same bucket, I get the error Path already
exists: /BUCKET_NAME/2019-09-21.overall_export_metadata

It is mentioned here in the docs that "the same Cloud Storage bucket can be
used in multiple projects.export operations without conflict." But, I am
having above path error. Can someone please guide me how can I do different
exports in the same storage bucket?