I have several top level domains pointing (DNS A record) to one service on
Google Cloud Run/App (I've deployed the same service to both cloud products
(Run/App) in order to test performance).

If I visit service though top level domains I have quite long TTFB, but if
I visit service by "internal" Google Cloud domain like:
myapp-123456.appspot.com (Google Cloud App) myapp-123456.a.run.app (Google
Cloud Run) I have quite small TTFB, *why?*

TTFB on Google Cloud App domain is about 40ms and for top level domain
pointing to the same instance of service about 80ms.

TTFB on Google Cloud Run domain is about 50ms and for top level domain
pointing to the same instance of service about 320ms.

TTFB on Google Cloud App is about 50% of time for top level domain. TTFB on
Google Cloud Run is about 16% of time for top level domain. *Why?*

TTFB 300ms for every request is absurd! In 300ms I could have DOM content
loaded on private server.

Technical details:

My top level domains are registered by different registrars. Difference is
the same for AnyCast DNS (OVH) and standard DNS. Difference exist also for
http and https pages. I've tested it manually and by scripts
(chrome-har-capturer) houndrends times with headless google and on firefox.
I was using median time value for, not average. There is no point of
publishing here my domains because I'm testing different settings
constantly.

Sample screens:

Google Cloud Run, Google Domain <https://i.stack.imgur.com/oArsY.png>

Google Cloud Run, Top Level Domain <https://i.stack.imgur.com/YTaiG.png>

Virtual Private Server, Top Level Domain
<https://i.stack.imgur.com/gIRCu.png>