Hi All,

I'm new to app engine and trying create a app from a sample code.
Can anyone please tell me what is the use of

require_once __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php';

Is this set of libraries we need to download?
I'm developing/test locally and deploying in to gcloud project using
'gcloud app deploy'

I can use
use google\appengine\api\users\User;

but I cannot use
use google\cloud\storage\StorageClient;

*Fatal error*: Class 'google\cloud\storage\StorageClient' not found in
*C:\Users..*

Is there a component to install for cloud storage?

Thanks