When I try to order a query in app engine java, by date, I find that it
does not order the query correctly.

This is the case I have:

three records the first one has the date like this 10/09/2019 (09:21:00)

the second like this 10/09/2019 (12:20:12) and

the third one is like this 10/09/2019 (13:28:00)

but the order given by app engine is the opposite

first 10/09/2019 (12:20:12)

second 10/09/2019 (09:21:00)

third 10/09/2019 (13:28:00)

When the correct way to do the query is:

First 10/09/2019 (09:21:00)

second 10/09/2019 (12:20:12)

third 10/09/2019 (13:28:00)

I have tried in several ways but I can't find a solution, I appreciate your
help to improve this process.