Open https://console.cloud.google.com. Select your project. In the left
nav, look for "IAM & admin" and click it. The default view should show you
all users and server accounts which have access to the project. Near the
top there is an "Add" button. Click it. Insert an email address for the new
member and select the appropriate role.  You'll need to determine what the
role means for that developer. If you are comfortable with them having the
ability to modify anything in the cloud project (not just AppEngine), set
them as an Editor.  If you want finer grain control (such as AppEngine
only), you'll need to set the role appropriately.

--
____
Larry Schiefer