Hi,

We want to set up our app engine to only allow access from specific public
domain like www.whatever.com ( it is an external public available website),
how can I do that which is not by IP range level so I can't do it using the
app engine firewall setting.

Our app is written in Python and the app engine services are in both
standard / flex environment.

The flow will be like someone clicking a link on the www.whatever.com and
it will redirect to our app front end to show a page, but we would like to
make sure the request is come from www.whatever.com otherwise, should give
them like 500 server error or something.

Any ideas how can I do that?

Thanks in advance.
John