Andrew, thank you for that info.  It looks like I'm good for now but will
need to migrate to Cloud Pub/Sub before moving to Java 11.  My basic Use
Case is that I'm using Pull Queues to sync data between my cloud
application and mobile apps.  Tag-names corresponding to the individual
mobile devices are used to route data to the right recipient.  Reviewing
the doc you linked, it looks like I can create Pub/Sub Topics for each
mobile app/device and achieve the same basic interaction model.