Hi,

I'm experiencing that deploying with Cloud SDK Maven Plugin
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java/tools/maven-reference#appenginedeploy>

is generating bigger apps than deploying with AppCfg. I've seen that inside
target directory, a folder named "appengine-staging" is generated. I don't
know if this is the cause of the file increment.

Anyone has the same behaviour?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/72c77fa3-b9ef-492a-87b0-8f58d60e98de%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine]... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
    • [google-appen... Thomas Becker
    • [google-appen... Blaine Garrett
    • [google-appen... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-a... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
        • [goog... 'Olu' via Google App Engine
          • [... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'Ludovic Champenois' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine
            • ... 'noverlyjoseph' via Google App Engine
              • ... 'DIEGO GARCIA TEBA' via Google App Engine