Dear All,

I recently have became aware that REN-ISAC <https://www.ren-isac.net/>is
blacklisting the whole of Google Appengine, classifying it as a phishing
site.

REN-ISAC, apparently, is a provider of information on reputable domains to
universities, and it apparently considers phishing all sites that redirect
to ghs.googlehosted.com , which is the general address for sites hosted on
Appengine.
I realized because access to Google Appengine sites was blocked by my
university (University of California, Santa Cruz) today.  They reopened it
for a couple of sites that were immediately needed, but all the rest may be
still blocked. From our sysadmins:

They found that one or more of these sites were resolving to
ghs.googlehosted.com which is known to be on a threat list from REN-ISAC.
We believe that was causing the block.

It might be a good idea if someone from Google reached out to REN-ISAC and
explained them that ghs.googlehosted.com is one of the main hosting
addresses for Google Cloud Apps...  I can also reach out to them, but I
somewhat doubt it would have the same effect.

Many thanks, and all the best,

Luca