Hello Pythonistas,

The Cloud NDB client library for Cloud Datastore and Cloud Firestore in
Datastore mode, previously introduced as a beta project in September 2019,
has been launched to GA with its 1.0 release.

Cloud NDB is an updated version of the App Engine NDB client library for
Datastore, adding support for Python 3 and targeting the Datastore API.
While it is intended for users migrating from App Engine Python 2.7 to App
Engine Python 3, it is fully portable and compatible with other Python
platforms. The library can be installed with `pip install google-cloud-ndb`
and the source code can be found on Github at
https://github.com/googleapis/python-ndb.

We also have a migration guide for NDB
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/migrating-to-cloud-ndb>
at, as part of our broader GAE Python migration documentation
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python/migrate-to-python3>.
We'll continue updating and adding to this documentation and library as
part of our migration support effort, so please also continue sending us
your feedback.

Thank you again for your continued support for App Engine and our Cloud
platform. I am looking forward to hearing feedback from the community on
this and upcoming efforts.