Having an issue deploying a node app, have tried multiple node versions in
my cloudbuild.yaml

The cloudbuild job kicks off properly and shows successful in the build
history but no matter what I try I keep getting this:

Updating service [default] (this may take several minutes)...failed.
ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) Error Response: [3] Docker image
us.gcr.io/projectredacted/appengine/default.20200227t235209:latest was
either not found, or is not in Docker V2 format.  Please visit
https://cloud.google.com/container-registry/docs/ui

gcloud --version
Google Cloud SDK 282.0.0
bq 2.0.54
core 2020.02.21

I can launch this app manually into AppEngine with no issue, it only fails
to update the service during the cloud build.

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks!