First, my apologies: I realize this is a bit off-topic. I'm running into a
mysterious issue w/ the Cloud Datastore Emulator during a migration from
NDB to Cloud NDB. I don't think the issue is related to Cloud NDB in
particular, but I'm not sure where to turn for help. I posted a more
detailed description in the Google Cloud Datastore Googlegroup here
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/gcd-discuss/HnSTe0yDJI8/6xAn5qoNAgAJ>, but
it appears to be much less active than this group.

The nutshell version is that I am calling
*requests.post('http://localhost:8089/reset')
*in the setUp() method for each of my tests which involve NDB in order to
clear the datastore . This works when I run any one test file individually,
but when I try to run our full test suite of 580 tests we start seeing an
error about halfway through. The error indicates that it wasn't able to
create any new connections to the URL, and once it first appears all
subsequent tests fail with the same error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "test/my_test.py", line 11, in setUp
  File "/Projects/tilegames/test/_base_test.py", line 50, in setUp
  File "/Projects/tilegames/lib/requests/api.py", line 119, in post
  File "/Projects/tilegames/lib/requests/api.py", line 61, in request
  File "/Projects/tilegames/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 530, in request
  File "/Projects/tilegames/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 643, in send
  File "/Projects/tilegames/lib/requests/adapters.py", line 516, in send
ConnectionError: HTTPConnectionPool(host='localhost', port=8089): Max
retries exceeded with url: /reset (Caused by
NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection
object at 0x11286e590>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 8]
nodename nor servname provided, or not known',))

My initial efforts to troubleshoot what's going on here have all failed and
I'm not sure where the best place is to turn for support. I suppose Stack
Overflow is always an option. Anyone here have thoughts?