Hi,

I'm triing to deploy a Laravel app on google app engine!
When I run gloud app deploy in the google sdk command line, I'm getting
this error :
*(gcloud.app.deploy) INVALID_ARGUMENT: Network 'default' does not exist*

This is my app.yaml file :

runtime: php
env: flex

runtime_config:
 document_root: public

skip_files:
 - .env

env_variables:
 APP_ENV: local
 APP_DEBUG : true
 APP_KEY: base64:******************************/***=
 APP_STORAGE: /tmp
 VIEW_COMPILED_PATH: /tmp

 CACHE_DRIVER: database
 SESSION_DRIVER: database
 APP_LOG: daily
 APP_TIMEZONE: UTC
 DB_CONNECTION: mysql
 DB_HOST: localhost
 DB_PORT: 3306
 DB_DATABASE: *************
 DB_USERNAME: root
 DB_PASSWORD: *************
 DB_SOCKET: /cloudsql/******************

 QUEUE_DRIVER: database

 GOOGLE_VISION_PROJECT_ID : *************
beta_settings:
   cloud_sql_instances: ****************************

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9ba3fb05-aabb-4560-94ee-3d43aba9b14c%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengi... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
    • [google-ap... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
    • [google-ap... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
      • [googl... 'methkal' via Google App Engine
        • Re... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
          • ... Mua Rachmann
            • ... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
              • ... Mua Rachmann
              • ... 'Pierre-Yves (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine
                • ... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
                • ... 'Pierre-Yves (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine