Hi Emanuel,

Getting errors are frustrating and I too would be confused if I didn't
fully understand why I was getting the error. May I suggest you report this
issue here
<https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=491299&template=1161102>
and
someone will be more than happy to assist you. I ask for this because more
information is needed to further troubleshoot this issue and by reporting
it to the aforementioned place, you will be able to privately share this
information with us. I ask for this for your protection.

Please create an Issue Report here
<https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/new?component=491299&template=1161102>
and
we will be more than happy to help.