The Network part of the yaml is optional and should be use only if you have
one setup, other than that it is not needed.
Could you try remove it, and deploy to see if it'll work, make sure the
yaml formatting is correct, as this might have been the original
issue here.

On Monday, March 23, 2020 at 8:00:51 AM UTC-4, Ben Abdesslem Sarah wrote:

> Thank you so much for your help!
> But I still don't know how to find the  EXISTING_GCE_INSTANCE_NAME ?
> Where can I find this information?
> I tried the project name and the sql instance name !
> And of course, it's not working
>
> Sarah
>
> Le ven. 20 mars 2020 à 14:15, 'Pierre-Yves (Google Cloud Support)' via
> Google App Engine <google-appengine@googlegroups.com> a écrit :
>
>> Hi Sarah,
>>
>> Under the App Engine flex environment, the app is served by underlying
>> Compute Engine (GCE) instances already by default. You can read more about
>> this here [1]. There is no need to create new ones. When using the “gcloud
>> compute instances add-tags” command, the ‘instance-name’ should be the
>> actual name of the existing GCE instance, instead of the tag you are
>> assigning it. If you want the “instance_tag” to be set as ‘aef-instance’,
>> the complete command should look like:
>>
>> gcloud compute instances add-tags EXISTING_GCE_INSTANCE_NAME --zone
>> europe-west1-b --tags aef-instance
>>
>> You can read more about this command here [2]. Once that instance has
>> been tagged properly, you can associate this newly tagged instance with the
>> network name in the “network” section of the ‘app.yaml’ file. In order to
>> get the existing GCE instance name, you may look at the bottom of the page
>> from the Instances page [3] of your project in the Console. Make sure the
>> correct service is selected in the dropdown menu at the top.
>>
>> [1] https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible#features
>> [2]
>> https://cloud.google.com/sdk/gcloud/reference/compute/instances/add-tags
>> [3] https://console.cloud.google.com/appengine/instances
>>
>> On Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 2:41:17 PM UTC-4, Ben Abdesslem Sarah
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I can't create that tag and still don't know why ?
>>>
>>> C:\someproject>*gcloud compute instances add-tags aef-instance --zone
>>> europe-west1-b --tags mynetwork*
>>> ERROR: (gcloud.compute.instances.add-tags) Could not fetch resource:
>>>  - *The resource
>>> 'projects/*************/zones/europe-west1-b/instances/aef-instance' was
>>> not found*
>>>
>>> Do I need to create a VM instance first or a firewall-rules before ?
>>> Like that : gcloud compute firewall-rules create
>>>
>>>  Thank you so much for your help !!
>>> Sarah

>>> --
>> email to google-appengine+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c724b020-7a0e-4f94-8b03-9fd97f79309c%40googlegroups.com
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c724b020-7a0e-4f94-8b03-9fd97f79309c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/96d38f39-f5c6-401d-9e9f-6c75dcd835e6%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengi... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
    • [google-ap... 'methkal' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [g... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
        • Re... Mua Rachmann
          • ... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
            • ... Mua Rachmann
            • ... 'Pierre-Yves (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
              • ... 'Pierre-Yves (Google Cloud Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Ben Abdesslem Sarah
              • ... 'noverlyjoseph' via Google App Engine