We can run shell commands from PHP using shell_exec() command. When i try
to runshell_exec('ls')

it gives the list of files and folders.

I want to use shell_exec to get list of instances in the Google Cloud.

I am usingshell_exec('gcloud compute instances list')

it does not produce any result. When i run the same command 'gcloud compute
instances list' on terminal, it shows all the instances under the project.

Can anyone please tell me how to achieve this?