Hello Remko,

There are no instance-related problems that would explain these errors, at
the moment. To examine this issue we would normally need the project number
involved, and sample code to reproduce the issue independently here. This
private information cannot be disclosed here, in a publicly visible
posting. You are encouraged to open a private issue with similar contents
in the Public Issue Tracker <https://issuetracker.google.com/>, where
privacy levels can be controlled. You may also provide this information in
a private message to me, by using the top right reply button, and choosing
„reply privately to author” from the drop-down menu.