I'm looking at Google Cloud Functions <https://cloud.google.com/functions>
and can't find a clear answer on whether data can be shared between
requests.

I have this tiny NodeJS API.  Some requests will post a small chunk of
data, other requests will retrieve a subset of the data posted.  All data
is transient (expires in 90 seconds).  If there is no posting or retrieval
activity, the app can shut down and forget everything.  No database...all
data is held in memory (key value pairs).  No logging needed.  Nothing
visual: the posters and requesters are using a fat client to push and pull
the data.

I assume there can only ever be a single "instance" so that posted data
doesn't end up in one instance and requesters are pulling from a different
one and therefore wouldn't get some or all of the data.

Is this feasible for a serverless cloud API?