Hi,

I believe the cost of GCS and GCR is almost negligible. Container Registry
images are stored in a Standard class buckets whose price is $0.026 per GB
per month <https://cloud.google.com/container-registry/pricing>. Also the
first 5 GB in the App Engine default bucket
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/using-cloud-storage#default_bucket>

are free. In any case I would refer to the Cloud Storage pricing
<https://cloud.google.com/storage/pricing> documentation for a detailed
description of the charges using this product.