Hello,

Thank you for the information shared. I actually observed that it seems you
posted the same issue on Stackoverflow[1] and one of the GCP Support
Engineers is assisting you on the Thread.

Configuring your application to listen on Port 8080, you can simply set a
PORT environment variable set to 8080. Reviewing the information provided,
it seems to me like you are simply following steps described in this
documentation[1] and choosing to point the entrypoint to your WSGI server,
MyApplication.wsgi using gunicorn for your Django application. As explained
however, in this documentation[3], there might be other configurations
required depending on your application in which it is recommended that you
set up a gunicorn.conf.py file. You can consult this Gunicorn
documentation[4] for details about available Gunicorn's configuration
values.

Also, as advised by the GCP Support engineer on Stackoverflow, I recommend
that you review the details of this Sample AppEngine Django App on GitHub[5]

[1]https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61390259/app-engine-flexible-environment-dockerfile-installing-outdated-version-of-gdal
[2]https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/python/runtime#application_startup
[3]https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/python/runtime#recommended_gunicorn_configuration
[4]http://docs.gunicorn.org/en/19.3/settings.html