Hey,

While seeing error logs I got this :

[error] 33#33: *157365 connect() failed (111: Connection refused) while
connecting to upstream, client: 2134:6801:4027:81e::2014, server: ,
request: "GET /favicon.ico HTTP/1.1", upstream:
"http://<IP>:8080/favicon.ico", host: "<app>", referrer:
"http://<app>.appspot.com/"

Grafana by default listens on port 3000, so is it fine ? or should it be
changed to 8080 ?