Hi Magnus,

I do not have much experience with this setup as most of my projects are in
Python, but I will give you a last suggestion.

When you look at the logs in tools, could you look at the following logs
(if they exist, also they are not shown by default):
* app
* nginx.X (X can be warning, error, etc...There's a bunch of them)
* vm.X (Same as above)
* activity_log
* uptime_check

Note:
* You have to go in log BASIC mode to see the list, otherwise you have to
write your own filter and know what log to look for (unlikely that you have
that list handy hehe).
* I took that list based on my project, so you might have different logs,
but it can't hurt to see what is available.
** I think by default you only see:
*** stderr
*** nginx.request

Sorry I can't provide more help :(

Hopefully others will come with better suggestions.

--
Thank you,
Sebastien Dupere

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAEN4B%3DHT8LZD%2BG02kp4aRSNCyQHA9UYDq4nVwexiufvQUtwtAQ%40mail.gmail.com.
  • [google-appengin... Magnus Kåre Skjeggedal Andersen
    • Re: [google... 'Sebastien Dupere' via Google App Engine
      • Re: [go... Magnus Kåre Skjeggedal Andersen
        • Re:... 'Sebastien Dupere' via Google App Engine
        • Re:... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Magnus Kåre Skjeggedal Andersen
            • ... DFB
              • ... 'Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine