I have 2 identical Firebase functions that batch write data to Firestore. One
is wrapped in a scheduled/onRun trigger, and the other is a HTTP onRequest
trigger. Other than that, both functions are exactly the same, copy & pasted.

They have the same amount of memory and timeout as well.

When invoking the http trigger, the function runs through and completes in
about 30 seconds.

When invoking the scheduled onRun trigger, the function takes 5+ minutes to
complete.

I have tried console logging every single step of the process and there is no
difference in anything other than the scheduled function taking 10x longer.

Is there something different about the runtimes that is not documented or
something?