Hey, This side amit here.
I am trying to deploy spring boot application as JAR file to Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) using mvn package appengine:deploy -X command line.
This command working fine and does not return any error. But in past 2-3
days I'm getting error in deploying the application. I thought may be it's
bug then i decided to deploy it again after few hour but still I'm unable
to resolve the issue.
The error is : * Caused by:
org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginExecutionException: Execution default-cli of
goal com.google.cloud.tools:appengine-maven-plugin:1.3.1:deploy failed: Non
zero exit: 1*

*Can anyone help?*