Hello guys!

I try to delete G Suite Basic organization to delete entire G Suite
service. But it say to me that I have active projects in Google Cloud
Platform. But when I go to GCP site I see zero resources/projects right
now. I have some in the past but I scheduled deletion of all more than 1
month ago. So I'm very disappointed! May one faced and solved the issue
like this?

Additional info: when I go to page with resources scheduled to deletion I
see infinite AJAX update but zero entries. And I have no pay subscription
to G Suite to open a ticket to the support. :(