I need to check the consent screen, but I have a problem. As I understand
it, my application needs to be external so that different domains like @
gmail.com have access. However, my home screen is exclusive to my clients,
and therefore contains an authentication url. What do I need to do in this
case?

I don't know if this is the best place to take this doubt, but that's what
I found