I just want to know more about $300 free trail. I i get signed up for $300
free trail, and add credit card details., will i be charged for any charges
after i consume the services under that package?. will i have a stop point
that allows me to stop using the paid services?

My intention is to avoid any kind of charges, and continue with free trail
to experience the cloud storage.

Thanks,
Kumar N.