Rajath,

As this may have legal implications, it is highly recommended to speak with
our Legal department as they will be able to assist you further. To contact
them please see our Terms of Service[1] section 15.1. If for some reason,
you cannot access the Terms of Service, please find the information below:

15.1 Notices. Google will provide notices under the Agreement to Customer
by sending an email to the Notification Email Address. Customer will
provide notices under the Agreement to Google by sending an email to
legal-noti...@google.com. Notice will be treated as received when the email
is sent. Customer is responsible for keeping its Notification Email Address
current throughout the Term.

[1] https://cloud.google.com/terms/