Hi all,

We have a Go App Engine Flex app that occasionally sees a large disparity
between appLatencySeconds and latencySeconds in the nginx.request logs, on
the order of sub-1s for the former and close to 10s for the latter.  Our
request traces for the application code confirm the former.

We thought this might have to do with the App Engine request queueing, but this
post <https://groups.google.com/g/google-appengine/c/JcW8qcDeSnA> seems to
indicate the latencySeconds value is independent of that.  This thread
<https://groups.google.com/g/google-appengine/c/BawYguWHq7Q/m/z3zk4ylpAQAJ>
points
to looking at Load Balancer logs, but it doesn't appear we can look at
those associated with our App Engine apps.

Does anyone have pointers on how to debug this, or relatedly, request
queuing in general?  These slow request times for our clients are tough
when they're not due to our application code.

Thanks!