I have come across this StackOverflow thread
<https://stackoverflow.com/a/17294381/10415225> which appears to be
discussing your issue. In addition to that another workaround can be to
deploy a version of the app that just serves the HTTP redirect and set it
to be the default version.

However it is not clear to me what you have meant by some search engines
not seeing the app that you have created using Python script.

If still the issue is not resolved or If you have any technical queries or
think your issue is related to code, you can post at the Stack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/> or Server Fault <https://serverfault.com/> and
a community of developers will assist you.

In case there are any technical issues or you would like to request any
feature you can report it at the Public Issues by selecting the right
component here
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers#trackers-list>. If
you need to select any project specific information please select the
private component of the Public Issue so that the information is not
visible to the public. After that a Google Cloud Platform support agent
would assist you.

Please also note that Google Groups forum is meant for general discussion
of the platform, not specific technical issues. You can find more info
about Community Support Overview on Google Groups here
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/community#discussions_google_groups>.