What do you mean by TCP connections, exactly, how does your use-case look
like?

WebSockets are supported now by App Engine Flex, you may check the
"Introducing WebSockets support for App Engine Flexible Environment" page
<https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/application-development/introducing-websockets-support-for-app-engine-flexible-environment>
.

Relevant examples are to be found on the Internet, for instance in a reply
to the "How do I deploy socket.io to Google App Engine?" question
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37401250/how-do-i-deploy-socket-io-to-google-app-engine>

in stackoverflow. Basically, you need to edit your app.yaml configuration
file and set:

*network:*
*  session_affinity: true*