Hey,

That means that this API returns HTTP code with error 4xx or 5xx [1].  You
need to investigate further using to reveal error codes in order to fix
them. List of HTTP status codes you can find here [2].

[1] https://cloud.google.com/apis/design/errors
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_status_codes