Thanks for sharing the info George. Much appreciate. So in general does
where would  you recommend my sitemap is dynamically generated and stored.
does it affect seo if it is not on the same domain. Also is App Engine
Standard more cost effective in the long run. I noticed I am also getting
another error on standard app engine " "Warning: connect.session()
MemoryStore is not  designed for a production environment, as it will leak
memory, and will not scale past a single process" Not sure what the suggest
fix is. I am running nodejs12 for my server.